A fresh new dual fan design, VENTUS proudly displays its industrial shapes in neutral colors to fit any build.
DOUBLE BALL BEARINGS
Double Ball Bearings give the unique MSI customized Fans a strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming. They also remain virtually silent while spinning under load, keeping your graphics card cool during intense and lengthy gaming sessions.
DESIGNED FOR MORE AIR PRESSURE
Compared to more generic fan designs, VENTUS fans utilize more fan blades with a unique curve to enhance heat dissipation by generating more concentrated air pressure.
TOUGH AS THEY COME
Rugged Anti Bending strip connected with heatsink makes the card extremely rigid while actively helping keep it cool.
WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK
A sturdy backplate helps to strengthen the graphics card and complements the design to look even better.
- Boost Clock / Base Clock / Memory Speed
- 1545 MHz / 1350 MHz / 14 Gbps
- 11GB GDDR6
Customized Dual Fan Design
- Double ball bearing: Strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming
- Smooth Heat Pipes: Squared shape at bottom maximize heat transfer from the copper base plate.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Wireless control through Android/iOS devices.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Kombustor: DirectX12 benchmark.
- Supports multi-GPU setups.
NVIDIA G-SYNC™ and HDR
- Get smooth, tear-free gameplay at refresh rates up to 240 Hz, plus HDR, and more. This is the ultimate gaming display and the go-to equipment for enthusiast gamers.
GeForce RTX™ VR
- By combining advanced VR rendering, real-time ray tracing, and AI, GeForce RTX will take VR to a new level of realism.
Model Name GeForce®
RTX 2080 Ti VENTUS 11G OC
Graphics Processing Unit NVIDIA®
RTX 2080 Ti
Interface PCI Express x16 3.0
Core Name TU102-300A
Cores 4352 Units
Core Clocks 1635 MHz / 1350 MHz
Memory Clock Speed 7000 MHz
Memory 11GB GDDR6
Memory Bus 352-bit
Output DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1 / USB Type-C x1
HDCP Support 2.2
Power consumption 260 W
Power connectors 8-pin x 2
Recommended PSU 650 W
Card Dimension(mm) 268 x 112 x 50 mm
Weight (Card / Package) 1106 g / 1598 g
DirectX Version Support 12 API
OpenGL Version Support 4.5
Multi-GPU Technology NVIDIA®
NVLINK™ (SLI-Ready), 2-way
Maximum Displays 4
VR Ready Y
G-SYNC™ technology Y
Adaptive Vertical Sync Y
Accessories 6-pin to 8-pin power cable x 1
- Graphics Card
- 1 x 6-pin to 8-pin Cable
- Graphics Card
- Video Card
- RTX 2080 Ti
- Adaptive Vertical Sync
- Product Width:50mm
- Product Length:268mm
- Product Height:112mm
- Package Width:26.5cm
- Package Length:35cm
- Package Height:8cm