Under the hood of the card is a massive heatsink to keep the temperatures of the new GeForce® RTX GPU in check while maintaining maximum performance. In the heatsink a number of highly advanced aerodynamic technologies are applied to optimize cooling efficiency and keep noise levels low.
- TORX FAN 2.0 - Award-winning fan design combining two different fin designs for cool & quiet gaming.
- TRI-FROZR THERMAL DESIGN - Using three of the award-winning TORX 2.0 Fans with Double Ball Bearings, Tri-Frozr is the pinnacle of air cooling.
- RGB Mystic Light - Customize colors and LED effects with exclusive MSI software and synchronize the look & feel with other components.
- Double Ball Bearings - Strong and lasting core for the TORX 2.0 Fans to provide years of smooth and silent gaming.
- ZERO FROZR - Eliminates fan noise by stopping the fans in low-load situations so you can focus on your game.
- ADVANCED AIRFLOW CONTROL - Indentations in the aluminum fins direct more airflow onto the heatpipes for enhanced cooling performance.
- OC PERFORMANCE - MSI OC graphics cards are equipped with higher clock speeds out of the box for increased performance.
- MSI Afterburner - The ultimate overclocking software with advanced control options and real-time hardware monitor.
THE WORLD’S FIRST RAY TRACING GAMING GRAPHICS CARD
When it comes to next-gen gaming, it’s all about realism. GeForce RTX 2080 is light years ahead of other cards, delivering truly unique real-time ray-tracing technologies for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
GeForce® RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- UP TO 6X FASTER PERFORMANCE
- REAL-TIME RAY TRACING IN GAMES
- POWERFUL AI ENHANCED GRAPHICS
The new MSI DUKE Series features a blend of silver and black in sharply defined shapes and angles that fit great with today’s popular build themes. A brushed metal black backplate with silver highlights gives the rear of the card a classy look and of course strengthens it. This all looks great with the gorgeous RGB effects found on the front and the side of the card, which can be controlled using MSI’s Mystic Light software and made to synchronize with other RGB components.
Customize and set up your own color scheme from millions of colors and predefined effects with the MSI Mystic Light utility.
MYSTIC LIGHT SYNC
With the convenience of Mystic Light Sync, you can control all the RGB components from other brands from your PC or smartphone.
TORX 2.0 FAN
Using three of the award-winning TORX 2.0 Fans with double ball bearings, MSI DUKE graphics cards provide years of top-notch cooling performance.
DOUBLE BALL BEARINGS
Double Ball Bearings give the unique MSI TORX 2.0 Fans a strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming. They also remain virtually silent while spinning under load, keeping your graphics card cool during intense and lengthy gaming sessions.
MASTERY OF AERODYNAMICS
Using groundbreaking aerodynamic techniques, the heatsink is optimized for efficient heat dissipation. Keeping your temperatures low and performance high.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.
- Model Name GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti DUKE 11G OC
- Graphics Processing Unit NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti
- Interface PCI Express x16 3.0
- Core Name TU102-300A
- Cores 4352 Units
- Memory 11GB GDDR6
- Memory Bus 352-bit
- Output DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1 / USB Type-C x1
- HDCP Support 2.2
- Power consumption 250 W
- Power connectors 8-pin x 2
- Recommended PSU 650 W
- Card Dimension(mm) 314 x 120 x 52 mm
- Weight (Card / Package) 1233 g / 1934 g
- DirectX Version Support 12
- OpenGL Version Support 4.5
- Multi-GPU Technology SLI, 2-way
- Maximum Displays 4
- VR Ready Y
- G-SYNC™ technology Y
- Adaptive Vertical Sync Y
- Accessories 6-pin to 8-pin power cable x 1
- TORX Fan 2.0
- TRI-FROZR Thermal Design
- RGB Mystic Light
- Double Ball Bearings
- ZERO FROZR
- Advanced Airflow Control
- OC Performance
- MSI Afterburner
- Maximum Displays 4
- VR Ready
- G-SYNC Technology
- Adaptive Vertical Sync
- Graphics Card
- 1 x 6-pin to 8-pin Power Cable
- Graphics Card
- Video Card
- RTX 2080 Ti
- Product Width:52mm
- Product Length:314mm
- Product Height:120mm
- Package Width:27cm
- Package Length:40cm
- Package Height:9cm