The MasterWatt is a 80 Plus Bronze Power supply with an innovative semi-fanless mode. Under 15% load, the MasterWatt fan remains idle, offering zero dBA. When demand for power increases, a gradual fan curve provides measured cooling with little to no noise at any output level. Dual forward / DC-to-DC topology are employed to keep the voltage stable in all conditions. For increased performance, MasterWatt is equipped with 16 AWG power cables, which reduce resistance thereby increasing efficiency.
80 PLUS Bronze Certified
The 80 PLUS Bronze certification guarantees that MasterWatt delivers an average efficiency of 85%.
Durable LDB Bearing
Cooler Master 120mm Silencio FP fan combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades offering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.
Semi-Fanless up to 15% Load
MasterWatt Operates at 0dB under 15% load. Experience noise-free basic computing.
Dual Forward and DC-to-DC Circuit Design
The Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design offers reliability and stability.This is especially significant in +3.3V and +5V outputs.
More Conductive PCI-e Cables
The MasterWatt uses 16AWG cables for PCI-e cables. Less resistance and better efficiency, providing you a safer user environment.
Semi-Fanless up till 15% Load: Experience noise-free operation in normal PC loads under 15% output.
• Dual Forward and DC-to-DC Circuit Design: The Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design offers reliability and stability especially significant in +3.3V and +5V output.
• 5 Years Warranty: The MasterWatt comes with a 5 year warranty.
• More Conductive PCI-e Cables: The MasterWatt uses 16AWG cables for PCI-e cables. Less resistance means better efficiency.
• 80 PLUS Bronze Certified: The 80 PLUS Bronze certification means MasterWatt is independently tested with efficiency of 85%.
• Durable LDB Bearing: Silencio technology combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades delivering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.