Victory in the Palm of Your Hand
The MasterMouse MM530 is the worthy successor to the CM Storm Mizar - this time upgraded for the serious gamer. It features sleek ergonomic styling with molding and side grips ideal for palm grippers. It also has the hardware features to match, with a precise Pixart 3360 lag-free 1:1 input, on-the-fly DPI adjustments up to 12000, and Omron switches for rugged durability. Well-balanced and packed with features, this a gaming mouse custom-tailored for high-action competition in first-person shooters.
PERFECT FOR PALM GRIPS
The MM530 is especially built for high-performance palm-grip gamers in mind. A larger body and rubber side grips ensure your palm stays comfortable. Ideal for FPS and RTS games, this mouse is a valuable weapon to have on the battlefield.
A SENSOR BUILT FOR PRECISION
We fitted the MM530 with a pro-grade Pixart 3360 optical sensor with up to 12000 DPI, resulting in an input that's lag-free, with no acceleration or stutter. And on-the-fly adjustment means you can tailor your precision based on the game you're winning.
ONE WORD: RUGGED.
The MM530 is built to withstand serious punishment. The rubber grips are built to last, and key areas on the frame are composed of long-lasting, wear-free PBT plastic, some of the hardest plastic used to build hardware today. Additionally, Omron switches under the buttons are graded for 20 million presses that remain accurate and true till the end.
CUSTOMIZABLE DPI SETTINGS
Set your default DPI, and four separate DPI settings in 100 DPI increments, anywhere from 100 DPI up to 12000 DPI. An onboard DPI switch allows you to make on-the-fly adjustments in precision, allowing you to optimize your aim as quickly as you can switch your weapon.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTSHOW
The MM530 has three-zone illumination to give you greatest victories a nice cool factor.
Pixart PMW-3360: Infrared sensor with adjustable DPI up to 12000 and zero negative accelaration or prediction for true 1-1 input which gamers prefer!
• Ergonomic Right handed design: inspired by classics and successor of CM Storm Mizar and Alcor perfectly contoured for comfort.
• On-the-Fly DPI Adjustments: with 4 levels and 4 profiles to be set.
• 7 Buttons: that can be programmed for alternate functions or macro’s.
• Brilliant RGB Illumination: in Three Zones to customize the look and match your Gaming System and other peripherals.
• Reinforced Rubber Pads: on both sides to ensure better grip and quick swipe controls.
• Fully Programmable: with user friendly software interface to customize lighting, buttons assignments, macro’s and more.
• High Grade Quality: with PBT Material on the Left and Right mouse buttons and on the side and middle covers for increased durability and touch feeling, 20M rated OMRON switches and ALPS scrollwheel encoder to make sure no scroll action is missed.
- Grip Type Claw / Palm
- Material Plastic / Rubber
- Color M14 Black
- LED Color 16.7 Million RGB
- Sensor Pixart PMW-3360 Optical
- CPI / DPI 4 Levels (100~12,000dpi)
- Tracking Speed 250 ips / 50 g
- Lift Off Distance < ~2mm / Adjustable
- Polling Rate 1000 Hz / 1 ms
- Angle Snapping On / Off
- Mouse acceleration No
- Programmable Profiles 5
- Processor 32 bit ARM Cortex M0
- On-board Memory 512 KB
- Switches, Lifespan Omron, 20 million
- Programmable buttons 7
- Body coating Matte UV Coating
- Connector Gold-plated
- Cable Length Flexible Cable, 1.8 Meters
- Dimensions (mm/inch)
- 60.4 x 40.2 x 124.8 mm
- 2.38 x 1.58 x 4.91 inches
- Weight 132.5 g / 0.29 lbs
- Weight (without USB Cable) 99 g / 0.22 lbs
- Warranty 2 years