With its kink-resistant tubing and matt-black styling, the MasterLiquid Lite 240 is a Cooler Master original design and attractive entry into liquid cooling. Reliability, performance and quiet operation are ensured by its unique Dual Dissipation Pump and Two 120mm Air Balance fans. Whether you're building new or just upgrading, it's easy to install on the latest Intel or AMD systems inc Ryzen.
Liquid CPU cooling optimized for low noise and performance. Easy to install 240mm radiator makes this the perfect all-in-one liquid cooling for novice to experienced builders.
Dual-Chamber Pump - Isolates the heated coolant, therefore maximizes the results of the cooling of the processor.
Stylish Radiator - Custom design low resistance radiator allows higher flow rate, heat exchange efficiency and provides unmatched cooling performance
• Exclusive Tech: Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing.
• Dual Dissipation: Our low-profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology.
• Air Balance Fan Design: 120mm Air Balance fan's silent driver IC smoothens fan operation, reducing fan clicks and vibrations.
• Library Quiet: A sturdy build keeps vibrations and rattle to nearly inaudible levels.
• Twist and Play: Get a screwdriver, and you can have this thing running in five minutes.
• Ready for Ryzen Threadripper*: AMD Socket TR4 Mounting Kit*.
Product Name MasterLiquid Lite 240
Model Number MLW-D24M-A20PW-R1
CPU Socket Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775 socket
AMD® AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
Radiator Material Aluminum
Dimensions 277 x 119.6 x 27mm (10.9 x 4.71 x 1.1")
Fan Dimensions 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1")
Speed 650 ~ 2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
Air Flow 66.7 CFM ± 10%
Air Pressure 2.34 mmH2O ± 10%
MTTF 160,000 hours
Noise Level 6 ~ 30 dBA
Connector 4-Pin (PWM)
Rated Voltage 12 VDC
Pump Dimensions 80.3 x 76 x 42.2 mm (3.2 x 3.0 x 1.7")
MTTF 70,000 hours
Noise Level < 15 dBA
Rated Voltage 12 VDC
Warranty 2 Years