A New Way to Flow MasterLiquid 240
Innovation: It's Our Thing
Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades on innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing.
Low-Profile Dual Chamber
Its fibre-reinforced polymer (FRP) construction resists a broad range of chemicals and is unaffected by moisture or immersion in water. Our pump is light and impervious to oxidation and corrosion.
Liquid and Air
One of the greatest advantages of liquid cooling is silence. The sturdy build of MasterLiquid coolers mean less noise and vibration, making our AIOs some of the quietest in-class.
Getting The Heat Outside
The MasterFan Air Balance blades push air farther out of the case and are quieter than high static pressure fans. And they'll last just as long as your liquid cooler.
Many of Cooler Master's products are known for their easy installation. To fit our MasterLiquid line-up to the motherboard and install fans, all you need to bring are your two hands and a screwdriver.
FEP Tubing & Tube Sleeves
Less absorption and longer life than rubber. Factory-grade sealant. All the benefits of FEB tubing in a slick cover.
- Exclusive Tech: Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing.
- • Dual Dissipation: Our low-profile dual chamber pump bumps up performance and durability over our last-gen single chamber pump designs.
- • Library Quiet: A sturdy build keeps vibrations and rattle to nearly inaudible levels.
- • Push-Pull Fans: To avoid dynamic losses, the dual MasterFan setup provides added pressure to push hot air through the radiator.
- • Sleeved FEP: Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler.
- • Twist and Play: Get a screwdriver, and you can have this thing running in five minutes.