CUSTOMIZE. ADJUST. UPGRADE.
We want you to have absolute control over how your case looks and functions. The FreeForm™ Modular System of the MasterCase lets you adjust the exterior structure and aesthetic via a range of replacement panels and doors.
TOP COVER WITH PLATET
The external modularity allows easy expansion. MasterCase Maker 5 reveals a simple yet modern style with customization options such as a magnetic top cover with plate, a padded front door for sound suppression and an illuminated glossy I/O panel.
Vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages for unparalleled flexibility without modifying the internal structure. Integrate replacement accessories like:
- Fan brackets
- GPU support brackets
Enables the option to install three front-mounted 140mfans for a one-of-a-kind build or place a 280mm radiator for liquid cooling support by moving the hard drive trays
Adding to the Clip-and-Click Panel, Slip-and-Clip Pockets and an Unmatched Ventilation system, the adoption of LED & Fan Control Board allows adjustments of fan speeds High (12V) and Low (7V) and LED lighting strip/fan with three modes (on, off, and breathe).
The MasterCase Maker 5 advances beyond the concept of a standard build by offering the option to completely swap and readjust the case's form and functionality with multiple interior and exterior outlooks, ample space and customized accessories. It supports a host of different configurations, enabling users to upgrade rather than replace their case. Through FreeForm users can adjust allowing the flexibility to upgrade or build multiple system configurations like home servers, water-cooled workstations, or gaming rigs with dual-slot extra-long graphics cards.
- Model Number MCZ-005M-KWN00
- Dimensions 528.6(L) x 235(W) x 548(H) mm / 20.8(L) x 9.3(W) x 21.6(H) in
- Net Weight 12.3kg / 27.2lb
- M/B Type ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- 5.25" Drive Bays 2
- 3.5" Drive Bays 5
- 2.5" Drive Bays 2+5
- I/O Panel USB 3.0 x1, USB 3.0 (type C) x1, USB 2.0 x2, Audio In & Out (supports HD Audio)
- Expansion Slots 7
- Cooling Support
- Front 140x25mm fan x2, 1200RPM (pre-Installed) 140 x 25mm fanx1 (optional)
- Rear 140x25mm fan x1, 1200RPM (pre-Installed) 120mm fan x1 (optional)
- Top 120/140mm fan x2 (optional)
- Front 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm (requires removal of ODD cage)
- Rear 120mm, 140mm
- Top 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm (max. 297mm radiator length)
- Red LED strip x 1(pre-Installed)
- 4 LED connections available
Bottom Mount, ATX PS2 (maximum length: 200mm)
- VGA card length 412mm/16.22 inch (without 3.5" HDD cage)
- 296mm/11.7 inch (with 3.5" HDD cage)
- CPU cooler height 190mm/7.48 inch