The MasterBoxQ300P is your portable option in the lineup of the brand new MasterBoxQ-series from Cooler Master. A series that might be small in size but excels in functionality and modularity without compromising on the thermal performance.
Four removable handles and the DarkMirrorfront and top panels makes the chassis easy to transport and stands out from the rest. Although the size wouldn’t tell, the MasterBoxQ300P supports a standard ATX PSU which we don’t see often in the market with this size. Due to the cube design of the frame you can turn and rotate this chassis in multiple positions. The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations, three options at each side of the case. Two RGB fans are pre-installed in the front of the case. You can decide which setup and color theme fits you best.
The combination of the portable design and the unique exchangeable outlook makes the MasterBoxQ300P the perfect choice for gamers and creative builders.
- High Flexibility for System Building: The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations. On both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom.
- Minimized Dimension with ATX PSU Support: Despite the Micro-ATX form factor and the body depth and height of only 370mm x 370mm, the MasterBox Q300P can accommodate a normal ATX PSU.
- Easy to Handle: Four removable handles make it easy to transport or carry your full system build to a LAN Party.
- Clean Routing Space: Behind the motherboard tray, it offers 28mm wide and spacy room for hidden cable management.
- Edgo-to-Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel: Show off your build through the full size transparent side panel.
- RGB LED fans: Two pre-installed 120mm RGB LED fans behind the front panel and RGB lighting at the top front can create an amazing lighting effect.
- RGB Lighting Control: One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If your MB does not support the RGB control function, you can connect the RESET button cable and control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
- Vertical and Horizontal position: The case can be put in vertical and horizontal position.
- 1 to 3 Splitter Cable for RGB LED Fans: The RGB Connector Splitter and 4 pin male to male adapters are included.Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards.
|Form Factor||Mini tower|
|Max Mainboard Size||Micro ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||microATX, Mini-ITX|
|Specification Compliance||ATX / PS/2|
|Internal Bays Qty||3|
|Built-in Devices||RGB lighting|
|Product Material||Plastic, steel|
|Cooling System||Rear: 120 mm fan x 1 ¦ Front: 120 mm fan x 2 / RGB fan ¦ Top: 120 mm fan mount x 2 ¦ Rear: 120 mm fan mount x 1 ¦ Bottom: 120 mm fan mount x 1 ¦ Front: 120/140 mm fan mount x 2|
|CPU Cooler Max Height||157 mm|
|Video Card Max Length||360 mm|
|System Cabinet Features||Cable management system, acrylic side panel, supports 120 mm radiator in rear, supports 120/240 mm radiator in front panel|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Bays||2 (total) / 2 (free) x internal - 2.5" ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x internal - 3.5"|
|Interfaces||2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x headphones - mini-jack|
|Power Device||No power supply|
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Shipping Width||27.7 cm|
|Shipping Depth||51 cm|
|Shipping Height||52.7 cm|
|Shipping Weight||6.4 kg|