CM 690 III is a revolutionary update to the popular CM 690 II mid-towers. The exterior retains the curved metal mesh look the series is known for.
The interior has been completely updated – the HDD/SSD combo cage can be switched between 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch drives by adjustable trays without any screw. There's enough room for a 240mm liquid cooling radiator at the top or front, 120mm in the rear and supports up to 9 fans, including 3 large 200mm fans for extreme airflow. And cleaning is hassle free thanks to the multiple dust filters at the bottom, top, and front.
Full mesh on the front panel and top with large vents on the side panel for superior cooling
• 3 designated places for radiators: 240mm: top, front; 120mm: rear
• Supports up to three 200mm large fans for extreme airflow with support for up to 9 total fans (KKN1: 9 fans, KWN1: 7 fans)
• New ODD tool-less design “EZ tray” for quick installation
• Supports up to 10 SSDs (4 in the removable HDD/SSD combo cage, 1 behind the M/B tray) and 7 HDDs with HDD/SSD combo trays
• Dual Super Speed USB 3.0
• High-end component support – long graphics cards up to 423mm and tall CPU coolers up to 171mm
• Multiple removable dust filters (top, front, PSU) for improved system maintenance
• Top compartment with cover to place personal belongings
• 7+1 Expansion Slots
• Accepts Standard ATX PS2 Power Supply
• Maximum VGA card length: 423 mm / 16.6 inch
• Maximum CPU cooler height: 171mm / 6.7 inch